Burgan Lawyers, can provide expert, professional and caring advice and representation for you, and your loved ones, if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, at work, on public or private property, or as a result of a doctor’s, or hospital’s, negligence. You may also have an entitlement to compensation if a family member has been injured or killed as a result of an accident.
The firm’s Principal, Kasarne Burgan, can assist you with legal advice and represent you through all stages of your claim – from assessing whether your claim has reasonable prospects of success and what amount of personal injury compensation you may be entitled to, to doing what it takes to finalise your claim, professionally, quickly and cost-effectively. Kasarne’s focus will be on obtaining fair personal injury compensation for you, to help you back on your feet.
Burgan Lawyers and the firm’s Principal Solicitor, Kasarne Burgan, received multiple rankings in the prestigious Doyles Guide 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 an independent organisation that ranks the best lawyers and law firms in Australia. Burgan Lawyers has been ranked as a Leading and Recommended Law Firm in the area of public liability compensation, medical negligence, motor accident claims and workers compensation claims. Kasarne is personal ranked as a Leading and recommended Plaintiff-focused Lawyer in the areas of medical negligence, public liability, motor accidents and workers compensation, so you can rest assured your claim will be handled by an industry specialist.
Personal injury claims can include the following types of claims:
- Motor vehicle accident claims (including accidents involving cars, motorbikes, boats, trains and even forklifts and other vehicles at work)
- Public liability claims (e.g. injuries suffered at a public event, in a public place, or someone else’s home)
- Product liability (e.g. injuries from defective products)
- Occupiers’ liability claim (e.g. injury sustained while on commercial premises)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional, or a delay in diagnosis, or a failure to diagnose)
- Professional Negligence (e.g damage suffered from negligent professional advice)
- Workers compensation claims (e.g physical or psychological injury suffered at work, during your employment, or on a journey to, from, or for work)
- Industrial Deafness claims (if you have been exposed to loud noise causing deafness at work)
These types of claims involve complicated laws and there are strict time limits for lodging personal claims, so contact us straight away to find out about your rights. Burgan Lawyers can provide you with expert, professional and caring advice so you can be confident you’ll receive the best advice on how to achieve the most favourable outcome for you and your loved ones.